Can you help me with this problem?
Chiropractic may help.
If this is your first experience with Chiropractic it is important to know that we are trying to optimize your body's function so that it can heal itself, regardless of the symptoms you are currently having.
The wonderful thing is that often symptoms do improve or resolve. The following is a list of problems that have improved in patients who have sought our care.
- Neck and Back Pain
- Spinal Health and Hygiene
- Injuries from auto accidents, at work or sports and activity related concerns
- Pregnancy related discomfort
- Functional pediatric care
- Upper extremity dysfunction in shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands
- Lower extremity dysfunction in hips, knees, ankles and feet